Teeth are incredibly durable, but they are still susceptible to damage either as a result of tooth decay or a physical injury. Although breaking a tooth is never a fun experience, there is no need to be alarmed when it happens. Many people break a tooth at some point in their lives, and our Los Angeles dental reconstruction expert offers several different treatments to repair the damage so that your smile can be as good as new.
After a full dental evaluation, your dentist will be able to recommend the best treatment for your needs. Your treatment will ultimately be determined based on the severity of the damage, but no matter what, there is a way to fix it. Some of the treatments include:
• Porcelain crowns, which are used to strengthen teeth that have been weakened due to damage or decay
• Dental implants, which are used to replace a missing tooth or support bridges, crowns, or dentures
• Orthodontics, which can be used to correct misalignments in a smile
• Periodontal treatments, which can be used to eliminate infections in the gum tissue
• Dental surgery, which can be used to repair damaged or decayed tissues