Teeth are designed to last a lifetime, but for many of us, they do not. Dental accidents, gum disease, bruxism, a bad bite, tooth decay and other common problems can cause teeth to become damaged, worn or lost. If you have any of these problems, you may be a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Hanookai and our cosmetic dentist ffer, a variety of treatment options to reconstruct and restore your smile.
Is a full mouth reconstruction a good choice for you?
- Are you missing one or more teeth?
- Are your teeth badly stained or intrinsically discolored?
- Do you have chips, fractures or worn spots on your teeth?
- Are the roots of your teeth exposed?
- Do you have pain in the jaw joint, your face, your shoulders or your neck?
- Do you have multiple dental health problems or functional issues?
- Do you want a healthy, pretty smile again?
Many different options are available. Tooth-colored fillings, orthodontics, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental implants, periodontal treatments, gum and bone grafts, dental bridges and other restorative and cosmetic procedures can turn back the hands of time for your smile and give you an even better smile than the one you originally had. Call us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment with our expert in full mouth reconstruction in Sherman Oaks.