If you are a candidate for Invisalign, you probably have quite a few questions to ask our West Hollywood cosmetic dentist. Writing your questions down before your appointment and bringing the list with you can ensure you get the answers to all your questions. You may even find that you have a few more things you would like to ask.
Questions you may want to ask include:
• How does the process work?
• Why is Invisalign the best option for me?
• How long will I be wearing my aligners?
• How often will I need a checkup while in treatment?
• Will I have any restrictions while I’m wearing aligners?
• Will my speech change?
• How do I take care of my teeth during treatment?
• How do I take care of my aligners?
• Will I need to wear a retainer after treatment?
• Which retainer do you recommend?
• How much will treatment cost?
• Are there different payment options?
• Is financing available?
This may sound like a lot of questions, but we can answer all of these and more at your consultation. We will explain the Invisalign process, explore your options and address your concerns. We want you to have the most positive treatment experience possible and will work with you to ensure great results. Call us today to find out more or to schedule your appointment with our Invisalign provider in West Hollywood.