Same day dentistry allows patients to restore decayed and damaged teeth in just one appointment. What once took two or even more visits can now be done without ever having to leave the office. This is accomplished with CEREC milling machines and CAD/CAM technology, which processes 3D images to create the perfect dental crown. What’s more, this technology can create restorations using whatever dental material the patient and our San Francisco dentists agree upon.
You may be a candidate for same day crowns if you have:
- Moderate to advanced tooth decay that cannot be treated with a filling
- A tooth that has been weakened by decay or damage, and is no longer structurally stable
- A tooth with enough damage to make speaking and eating difficult
- Cosmetic imperfections, such as severe wear or misshapenness
- A tooth with a crack, chip, or fracture
- A tooth replacement, such as an implant or dental bridge, that requires capping or support
- Severe intrinsic stains and discoloration that cannot be eliminated with a whitening treatment
Seeing our expert in same day crowns in San Francisco is also best for those with busy work or social schedules, who cannot return to our office to complete the restoration process. Talk to our expert to see if same day technology will work for you and your smile.