Invisalign is a relatively new orthodontic appliance that many patients are opting for today. If you are considering getting Invisalign to straighten your teeth and correct your bite, it might be helpful to know as much as you can about the appliance beforehand. The following are some important and interesting facts about Invisalign.
• More than 1.3 million people have benefitted from Invisalign so far, ninety-six percent of which reported satisfaction after treatment.
• Not only can it straighten the teeth and correct misaligned bites, but also keep the gums healthy, make cleaning easier, decrease the risk of enamel wear, and even result in weight loss.
• At a consultation appointment, patients can watch a virtual simulation of the projected progression of their smile. This provides a helpful look at the process and result goals.
• Invisalign patients can enjoy fewer visits to our Rocklin dentist, as they can switch to their next set of aligners on their own after every two weeks. Check-up appointments are needed only every four to six weeks.
• Aligners can be removed by the patient as needed in order to eat, drink liquids other than water, and brush.
• Patients interested in Invisalign can schedule a consultation appointment to learn more.
To learn more, contact our office.